Manage episode 303660534 series 2776014
Discover how to improve egg quality in today’s interview with Aimee Raupp!
Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & fertility expert, celebrity acupuncturist & coach, and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, and Body Belief. Her latest book, The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant was released in June 2021.
Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world, as well she is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut. Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self Study Program!
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Course. The most in-depth and comprehensive online fertility awareness self-study program available. Click here to join now!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Saturee! Liver is one of the most nutrient dense foods available! Liver is rich in folate, choline, vitamin B12, iron, vitamin A, selenium, zinc, coenzyme Q10 and the list goes on, but unless you grew up eating it, you may have a hard time loving the taste. Saturee A+ liver capsules contain 100% Australian grass fed and finished beef liver with no fillers or preservatives. Click here to purchase today and enter coupon code FERTILITYFRIDAY for a 5% discount off your order!Topics discussed in today's episode:
Why Aimee chose to write her newest book on dieting
What we can do to improve egg quality
The parameters that Aimee looks at to see if things are in working order
Aimee’s approach on supplements and improving egg quality
Aimee’s thoughts on vegan and vegetarian diets and how they affect the menstrual cycle and egg quality
Outcomes from one of Aimee’s clients who switched to her suggested diet to increase egg quality
Symptoms women encounter during Aimee’s diet
Connect with Aimee:
- The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
- FFP 339 | Autoimmune Issues and Infertility | Aimee Raupp MS, LAc
- FFP 301 | Gut Health, Digestion, and Your Fertility | Dr. Haylee Nye, ND, and Kristin Cornett
- FFP 281 | Intermittent Fasting, Keto Diets, and Why Women Should Approach it Differently | Shawn Mynar
- FFP 280 | Hormones, Menopause, and Using the Keto Diet to Manage Symptoms | Dr. Anna Cabeca
- FFP 256 | Gut Health & Fertility | Sarah Clark
- FFP 216 | Improving Egg Quality | Mitochondria and Fertility | Warren Cargal
- FFP 188 | Real Food For Pregnancy | Optimizing vegetarian & vegan diets for pregnancy | Lily Nichols
- FFP 172 | Nourishing Fats | Why You Need Animal Fats For Fertility & Pregnancy | Sally Fallon Morell
- FFP 166 | SIBO, IBS, and Fertility | The Healthy Gut | Rebecca Coomes
- FFP 155 | The Impact of Under-Eating on Your Fertility & Your Cycles | Lily Nichols
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 115 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Infertility | Vegetarian Diet & Fertility | Aarathi & Lisa
- FFP 076 | The Emotional Connection to Fertility & Health | Aimee Raupp
- FFP 066 | Gut Health and Fertility | Preconception Nutrition | GAPS Diet | Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: Fertility Friday | Fertility Awareness ProgramsThe Fertility Awareness Charting Workbook