Manage episode 301945048 series 2776014
Most women jump into fertility awareness to conceive or avoid pregnancy, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg! In today’s brand new on-air client session, discover how Meg is utilizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign in her life.
Today’s episode is sponsored by FAM LIVE!
Topics discussed in today's episode:
Meg’s menstrual cycle and hormonal birth control history
Meg’s transition off hormonal contraceptives to Fertility Awareness Methods
What prompted Meg to make to come off hormonal birth control
Meg’s side effects and symptoms that raised awareness and concern
Link between IBS and contraceptives
History of birth control
How birth control works
Importance of listening to your body and paying attention to the warning signs
- Why Meg wants to spread the knowledge she has learned about hormonal birth control
Connect with Lisa.
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Charting Workbook
- Fertility Awareness Mastery Online Self-Study Program
- FFP 351 | Using The Menstrual Cycle As A Vital Sign | Nora Pope
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 345 | Understanding Your Fifth Vital Sign | Lisa & Grace
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 319 | Her Period Saved Her Life | The Fifth Vital Sign | Fertility Awareness For Birth Control | Lisa & Michelle
- FFP 241 | Behind The Scenes | The Fifth Vital Sign | Interpreting The Data | Lisa | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsors: Fertility Friday | Fertility Awareness ProgramsThe Fertility Awareness Charting Workbook