Manage episode 348852517 series 2794771
Alexander Keehnen has a background in efficiency and time management. He is an adept mastermind facilitator and the co-founder of Gaianet.
This podcast episode is for you if you are on a mission, an entrepreneur, or on a conscious personal development journey. Enjoy!
* How to master the art of meaningful conversations
* Alexander’s course Masterminding 101
* A superpower that is left untapped by many
* Consciously aim your thoughts into a creative direction, something you would like to create
* Whatever thought is bothering you, it's okay to just drop it for just 10 seconds
* Be the person who brings space, so that the other person really feels heard
* Understand the power of asking
“When you don't consciously steer your thoughts, they will typically always go to something fearful.
When you don't steer your thoughts, then your mind likes to go scan for things that might potentially go wrong.”
Masterminding 101 Course: PersonalDevelopmentMasteryPodcast.com/101
Discount code: AGI10
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a podcaster, mentor, and knowledge broker. My mission is to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: AgiKeramidas.com