Manage episode 275457661 series 2794934
If you've ever found yourself in a season of transition, fog, or wondered "Who am I now, Lord?" this conversation with Barbara Rainey will speak to you. Barbara is wise, gentle, and real. I was so encouraged by our time talking together-- and I know you will be too.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How can we know we are where God wants us and He is with us in it?
- How God doesn't do the same thing with everyone
- How can we learn and practice a rich and honest prayer life?
- What to do when you're disappointed with God
- What practical steps can we take to be who God created us to be when we don't really know who we are in a new season?
- How the fruit of spiritual maturity actually looks a lot different than we think it should
- Job 13:15
- Hab 3:17-19
- More about Barbara: theraineys.org
- Barbara's book: My Heart, Ever His
- Barbara's Product line and blog: Ever Thine Home
- Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
- Crossway's Devotional Psalter
My theme song and ad music is by my amazing friend, Shaylee Simeone. Check her out.