Manage episode 307559036 series 1437003
“When starting a business, subject matter expertise makes all the difference and it gives you credibility.”
- Simone Zacharias, USAFA ‘12
Simone Zacharias is an Acquisitions Officer in the U.S. Space Force and COO and Co-Founder of GoBeagle, Inc, a company that helps business owners conquer corporate compliance by helping them keep all their legal entities in good standing. She graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 2012 and obtained her MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Business Management this year. Simone excels at problem-solving and thrives in her job roles at GoBeagle, Inc. and in the U.S. Space Force. We learned a lot from talking to Simone and we’re honored to be her first podcast appearance.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Go Beagle does and why Simone started the company
- Why legal entity management is important to every business
- The ramifications of falling behind with corporate compliance
- Why business owners need to take responsibility for legal entity management
- How the U.S. Air Force Academy contributed to Simone’s success
Simone also shares the story behind the name of GoBeagle, Inc. and tells us why real estate investors, lawyers, accountants and paralegals are her top clients. She also explains how businesses can become non-compliant without realizing it, why you can’t afford not to maintain your legal entities, and shares some of her favourite client success stories. We loved hearing how motherhood connected Simone to her business partner and enjoyed learning more about her job in the U.S. Space Force. We’re inspired by her story and hope it empowers you too!
Connect with Simone:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Simone for joining me this week. Until next time!
- Scott Mackes, USNA ’01