Manage episode 154644570 series 1129605
This podcast series explores topics of interest to OpenStack practitioners, focusing on the ecosystem in Israel.
In this episode I speak with Yaron Haviv, VP of Datacenter and Storage Solutions at Mellanox. We talk about:
- Why is OpenStack interesting for Mellanox today?
- What lessons are being learned by Mellanox’s customers using OpenStack?
- What are you doing to leverage your lessons learned from customer and internal use?
- What is the scale of OpenStack use and skills within Mellanox?
- What are Mellanox customers doing with OpenStack, and how are you helping them?
- Why is OpenStack important to Mellanox for the future?
- When and why did you know that OpenStack was worthy of serious consideration?
- What will you present about at the upcoming OpenStack Israel event?
- What advice would you give someone just starting to get familiar with OpenStack?