Manage episode 295010034 series 2774274
The South Side on the Farm podcast focuses on the highest ceilings in the system, with our update maven weighing in on at least two players per affiliate who we should be keeping tabs on as future White Sox.
So, let’s raise the ceiling:
- It is, in fact, the last hippie podcast for Brett, who is due to lose some locks on Tuesday
- José Rodríguez epitomizes this exercise, so there’s a lot of talk about our current player of the year in the system, with bonus speculation on what his eventual position will be in the majors
- All the prime beef in in Kannapolis, but Darren surprises a bit with his second pick
- Winston-Salem is a challenge, as evidenced by Darren’s first pick: Caleb Freeman
- Luke Shilling lives the dream — making the SSS on the Farm podcast
- When will Micker Adolfo reach Triple-A — or is he being showcased and unable to move from a roster where he is MASHING?
- As for Charlotte, Darren sticks with Gavin Sheets, and his second pick is a reliever — and a bit of a shocker
- Brett’s mispronunciation streak continues, as this podcast he isunable to pronounce the word “palpable”
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices