Manage episode 344621472 series 2979746
In this episode we take a look at:
- Te ao hurihuri: The Quran in te reo Māori, Womens Rugby World Cup, Paku Gardening Tools
- Kupu o te wiki: Rorohiko
- Harikoa Highlight: From Peter S 🙌
- Pause for Pronunciation: A surprise 13 letter kupu!
- Grammar: When to use Au versus Ahau
- My Whakaaro: RESPECT
- Whakataukī: Te Mara o Tāne
Hope you enjoy!
If you're interested in learning with me you can check out:
This awesome free beginners course covering grammar basics - bit.ly/grammarbasics
Or, a more structured 30 day course (completely online) compiled precisely for the new learner - bit.ly/selfpacedcourse