Manage episode 299353282 series 1526602
Chase Dimond is currently a partner at Structure - a top e-commerce marketing agency where he runs the e-mail team. Since 2018, he has helped his clients send over a billion e-mails, resulting in over fifty million dollars in email attributable revenue - what an amazing accomplishment! Some of their clients include Organe, theChive, and Crossnet.
Let’s dive right in to learn more about e-mail marketing and e-commerce.
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[00:01 – 04:58] Opening Segment
- Chase talks about his background and what has sparked him.
- What led him to learning marketing at a very young age.
- Why he dedicated himself to gain awareness.
[04:58 – 21:40] Community and Digital Platforms
- Why building community from an authentic place is important.
- The importance of the written word, visual and audio.
- Using platforms that reward creators.
- Facebook vs. Twitter
- The e-commerce approach
[21:40 – 39:41] Email Marketing
- What is email marketing?
- Why it is more personal with email.
- Making sure you reach people when it’s right for them.
- Best practices to get your emails and have people open it.
- How to determine the frequency of the emails.
- What to look for when email marketing.
- Chase’s podcast The Ecommerce Opportunity Link below.
[39:41 – 47:04] Bullseye Round
Having too many partners in one of his businesses.
Most Recommended Book:
That he could push more.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Orange County, CA
“Each vertical, or niche or each goal defines dictates where people would be.” - Chase Dimond
“Everything I do is for staying top of mind.” - Chase Dimond
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING AND REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode