Manage episode 279708611 series 1143324
Technically PVP Show Notes
Episode 118 - MM Hunters 9.0
12:33 - Need-Greed-Pass
- Honour cap increased 2.) Two items from vault 3.) Conquest cap increased
19:56 - Upcoming WoW PVP Events
- Dalaran Gaming hosts 5v5 1v1 duels. So teams of 5 that 1v1 duel (pokemon style). Keep an eye out - https://twitter.com/dalaran_arogue
- Flark 3v3 Tournaments will continue on the weekends!
- Race to World First - Castle Nathria starts Nov 15th!
- Raider.io will be live blogging global coverage
- OTK will be be having a roundtable and coverage - https://twitter.com/OTKnetwork/status/1334608257533538310?s=20
- BDGG will be live streaming their event - https://twitter.com/bigdumbgaming/status/1330593139078295552?s=20
- Complexity-Limit will be live streaming there event - https://twitter.com/LimitGuild/status/1336022731440197637?s=20
- Skyline will be streaming as well on DouYuTV - https://twitter.com/nasdalolx/status/1335636249101574144?s=20
- Echo will be streaming on Twitch - https://twitter.com/EchoGuild/status/1336369956833865730?s=20
- Pieces will be streaming - https://twitter.com/PiecesGuild/status/1336371415646343171?s=20
- Method will be ready. Announcements tomorrow https://twitter.com/Method/status/1336319675265904640?s=20
23:17 - Subject of Analysis
Today we will discuss marksmanship hunters.
1:27:38 - WOW PVP NEWS
- Ready Raider’s Gulch Classic NA Finals happened 28-29 Nov. Congratulations to Vampire Clan for winning the tournament (the only lost 1 map)!
- Flark’s Synergy Tournaments have continued!
- 1st Shadowland Tournament 30 Nov - Congrats to Worsesham, Supatease, and Griffski for taking that one! - https://challonge.com/ajj3e00x
- Congrats to Blitzsama, Dragonskings, and Broguymcdude for winning the 6 Dec Tournament with a very strong DH/Warrior combo! - https://challonge.com/cjuhf07m
- Hotfixes - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23580183/hotfixes-december-4-2020
- Team 2 has been busy fixing a large number of bugs with quests, items and ability interactions in the game
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren't breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Ice Block)
- WW monks can now cancel Storm, Earth and Fire
- BG Objectives now give credit for PVP weekly quests
- PVP WQs now count for associated zone’s defense Callings
- DH’s can now dodge/parry while casting The Hunt
- PVP nerfs announced yesterday too - Hunter’s aimed shot and double tap nerf’d, Kyrian abilities for Paladins nerfed plus final reckoning, and Rogue’s Kyrian ability nerfed.
- Season 1 starts today! - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23557932/shadowlands-castle-nathria-and-season-1-goes-live-december-8
- PVP gearing was also a recent topic. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-rewards-and-item-levels/761970?u=gerissar-cenarion-circle
- Conquest gear starts at ilvl 200, upgradeable as you attain the required CR (no discussion of renown), and weekly CP cap is 550.
- Also, this first week, the great vault ilvl is capped (203 for M+10 and 220 for pvp, aka rival rank 4). Gear will be uncapped in the following weeks. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-first-week-of-shadowlands-season-1/761552?u=gerissar-cenarion-circle
- Also, the achievement required to buy Conquest weapons was removed, lowering the time frame from 10 weeks to earn the 5000 point ‘cheeve + enough points to buy, to around 4 weeks to earn enough points to buy.
Technically - https://twitter.com/Technically_PvP
Andallyn - https://twitter.com/MethodAndallyn