Manage episode 303235004 series 172966
Free your creativity with this light meditation and see where the momentum takes you. About Jeff Warren: Jeff is an incredibly gifted meditation teacher. He has trained in multiple traditions, including with renowned teacher Shinzen Young. Jeff is the co-author, with Dan, of the NY Times Bestseller "Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics," and is the founder of the Consciousness Explorers Club, a meditation adventure group in Toronto. He has a knack for surfacing the exact meditation that will help everyone he meets. "I have a meditation for that" is regularly heard from Jeff, so we've dubbed him the "Meditation MacGyver." To find this meditation in the Ten Percent Happier app, you can search for “The Art of Creative Freedom,” or click here: https://10percenthappier.app.link/content?meditation=60216495-f77b-491e-b1c5-ad1de8eda6dc.
Here are the steps for sending us a question for our upcoming Work Life Series:
1. Go to a quiet place and open the default voice memo recording app on your phone.
2. Hold the phone about 8-10 inches from your face, then tap “record.”
3. Tell us your name, where you’re from, and what your question is. Try to keep it to about a minute or so.
4. Stop the recording, then check it to make sure it sounds clear.
5. Email it to us at: email@example.com by September 27, 2021.