Manage episode 282288818 series 2021294
The FPL General is here to guide you through the ever-changing FPL landscape amidst yet more covid fixture chaos, with all these questions about the massive double gameweek 19 answered:
- How many double GW players would you need to justify using the bench boost?
- If you're not bench boosting in GW19 would triple captain be a good option instead?
- Where do you draw the line at taking a points hit to make bench boost viable for the double GW?
- Is a Manchester City defender now essential?
- Is Michail Antonio worth a punt in the double gameweek?
- Is Fernandes a risky captain now he's a yellow card away from missing a game in the double gameweek?
- Would you still bench boost if you have three Leeds players, who only have a single game in GW19?
- Is Salah a must-have for the double gameweek?
- If we're not using bench boost this week when would be the next best opportunity?
- Is not using bench boost or triple captain this week too risky?
- Does the Villa double gameweek make their assets a stronger option given their run of good fixtures?
Plus there's plenty of transfer & captaincy advice and the usual watchlist in/out update
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices