Manage episode 296658896 series 2538442
Today's episode has been inspired by our amazing Facebook Community. A request came in asking us to talk about when at first glance your house looks tidy and organised but when you start opening up the cupboards you're hit by a tidal wave of stuff. Get ready for loads of tips, tricks and advice about why this happens and how to do something about it. So what’s behind your cupboard doors?
AIso - our 4 Year Podversary!!! Thank you to all of our amazing listeners who have tuned in (and continued to do so!) over the last 4 years - we couldn't have done it without you!! Come over to our Facebook Community and share with us when you started listening.
In this episode we:
● Tell you how we think cupboards get chaotic and disorganised;
● Share how to start organising your cupboards and how to stop them becoming cluttered again;
● Highlight cupboards are like opaque boxes - out of sight out of mind!;
● Remind you how to declutter;
● Encourage you to use clear containers and to label everything;
● Debut Amy's new YES button;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Like with Like Episode
Just One More Episode
Functional Spaces Episode
Special thanks to byhisgrace92 for your review!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.