Manage episode 286734612 series 2538442
Happy Podcast Day! Today we let you in on a little secret that we Professional Organisers like to use. We like to pull out this question at the end of a session to see if we can encourage our clients to dig a little deeper - even when they are tired, annoyed and ready to be done! Asking is there 'Just One More' spoon or bowl you can let go of can also inspire creativity and problem solving as you think through the alternatives and what ifs. Tune in to find out how you too can dig a little deeper by asking ''Just One More'...
In this episode we:
● Share a trick we use as Professional Organisers ;
● Discuss when we use this trick and what it looks like when we do;
● Highlight the benefit of asking 'Just One More';
● Encourage you to ask yourself 'Just One More' when decluttering at home;
● Challenge you to do a Mandy Deep Dive;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Micro Declutter Episode
● (Mandy Deep Dive) Death Episode
● Books Episode
● Big Books Episode
● Kitchen Episode
● Facebook Community - please come and join us!!
Special thanks to penguin_loz for your review!!
If you have ordered anything online from Kmart this week then you're up for writing us a review!! Please tell us what it was you ordered in your review too!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.