Manage episode 284372854 series 2538442
Yay it's podcast day! Today we are discussing 'like with like' - why it's important and why it's such a helpful strategy when decluttering and organising. Have you heard us say this phrase before? We hope so as we say it a LOT! Tune in to hear what it's all about and why we say it sooooo often - see if you can count just how many times we say it in this episode! We also have a few updates for you on a couple of things that have been happening behind the scenes here at the Art of Decluttering - including a brand new Paperwork Course that will be launched this year! So grab those headphones and happy listening!
In this episode we:
● Discuss what 'like with like' means and why its a catchphrase in our industry;
● Remind you to ask 'is this everything' when decluttering and sorting a category;
● Share some helpful tips for successful decluttering at home by yourself;
● Encourage you to be intentional and realistic with your storage solutions;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Minimalism Episode
● Micro Decluttering Episode
● Paperwork Episode
Special thanks to J Rowley, Mary and our listener from the mountains of North Carolina for your wonderful reviews!
If you live in NSW, North Carolina or Canada it's your turn to leave us a review!! If you've left us one already then why not leave us a 2nd review!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.