Manage episode 294879207 series 2538442
Guest interview time! Today we are chatting with one of Kirsty's Sydney clients. Tanya is a mum of 3, a wife and a teacher. Tanya was excited to learn that she could access our services through NDIS funding so she booked us in ASAP! We hope you enjoy hearing her perspective as a mum of a child with additional needs and how having us in her home has made a difference. Also shout out to Mandy & Kate from Too Peas in a Podcast for recommending us!
In this episode we:
● Find out how Tanya found us and why called us to come to her home;
● Share lots about what working with us and the NDIS looks like;
● Highlight when the whole family is working well, it benefits every single family member;
● Uncover what shifted in Tanya's mindsets allowing her to let things go;
● Hear the amazing impact working with us to declutter has had for Tanya and her whole family;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Autism episode
● Mandy episode
● Peter Walsh episode
● Kids bedroom episode
● Sentimental items episode
Special thanks to TheKidsCanCallYouHoju for your review!!
If you have lived in Cambodia for more than 10 weeks then it's your turn to write us a review!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.