Manage episode 336465145 series 3004659
As we conclude our series on A Modern Approach To Working By Referrals, I knew I had to bring in a ringer for you to connect with. After all, my philosophy at the Real Boss Women is Real Life. Real Fun. Real Business and one of the things I value the most is connection over competition.
So of course, I had to grab a quick conversation with Stacey Brown Randall. Stacey is the referral ninja, known for her podcast Roadmap To Grow Your Business, and the author of "Generating Business Referrals Without Asking"
Stacey is a keynote speaker at our upcoming Work, Play, Slay event in Nashville this September and if you're craving hearing her in a setting where you can raise your hand and ask questions. This is it folks.
I loved this conversation with Stacey because we align so much in our thinking on how to handle referrals, and that what you've always been taught probably isn't what is going to work now. And I won't lie-her philosophies are going to really leave you shaking your head and rethinking your entire database.
So if you're ready to start your database, or fine tune yours to perfection and need a little kick in the pants to do so, here's a little glimpse into the episode:
- [4:33] Stacey's Keynote is all about referral strategies
- [5:04] Stacey brings the truth on why the way we work our database is wrong
- [8:19] Being commission base brings the anxiety
- [9:50] There are 2 things you need to be able to know from your database
- [14:10] The gold star layer
- [19:16] Stacey's strategy is based on science
- [22:20] The reality of closing a cold lead vs. a warm referral
- [26:38] Why People ACTUALLY refer
- [29:16] The hardest thing to wrap your mind around
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“Holy Forking Shirtballs this was so fun to listen to!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode! I'd love to see you screen shot it and tag me on Instagram @itsjoannebolt. There's a super big chance I'll respond!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Work, Play, Slay in Nashville LIVE with Joanne & 8 other special guests!
- Stacey Brown Randall
- Roadmap To Grow Your Business
- Generating Business Referrals Without Asking
Now for the REALLY good stuff:
Join our free Facebook Group where I personally answer your questions, provide additional resources and trainings plus engage with other business owners just like you at the 3 stages of their growth: Newbies (I like to ca
Get Weekly Tips by texting the word "tips" to 678-736-8055
Leave us a review