Manage episode 301805333 series 2394180
At some point in life, we've all failed to follow through on something we were capable of achieving. In this episode, discover how to be more confident in your capabilities so you can be more consistent in actualizing your goals and dreams.
"Developing capability means you get in the mix, you do the work, and you show up and try. Capability means you know you will execute. You have to be more consistent in your execution to achieve greater capability.”
If you'd like to procrastinate less and get more done with confidence, this episode is for you!
1. Get the GrowthDay app for all your personal development in one place: https://growthday.com
2. Read my bestselling book, High Performance Habits: https://amzn.to/2vhf82C
3. Get the High Performance System online (the full course and assessment!): https://www.growthday.com/hps-v4
4. Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brendonburchard
5. Text me at 1-503-212-6125!