#340: Pro Fitness Model Judy Fitzgerald on Her Only Fans Page, Bikini Competitions and Improving Your Relationship With Social Media!
Manage episode 298957606 series 1300301
Judy is a pro fitness model, qualified nurse and fitness instructor.
She became nationally recognised after winning the Miss Bikini Ireland model search in 2014. After being crowned Miss Bikini Ireland she went on to represent Ireland in the world finals in Cancun, Mexico.
Judy is also a high profile model who has worked with the world’s leading photographers and featured in many national and international publications. She has worked at many high profile events including New York Fashion Week, the Cannes Film Festival, the Monaco Grand Prix and Wimbledon to name but a few.
She is currently a European fitness model champion. Since winning her PRO status she has represented Ireland in the world championships.
In today’s podcast, we talk about how to balance fitness with a full time job and some of the misconceptions around social and online media.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Her transition from Miss Bikini Ireland to competing in fitness model competitions.
- Her current eating and training regimen and how it differs from when she started.
- What to do if you struggle to hit your daily protein requirements and eating whole food to fuel your body.
- How to have a better relationship with social media and book recommendations to supported her.
- Eating well when doing shift work as a nurse
- Sleep tips to help with shift workers.
- Only Fans – how she uses it, who it’s for and the misconceptions around it.
Judy’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/judyfitzgerald_/?hl=en
Judy’s LinkTree: direct.me/judyfitzgerald
New Nutrition Course: https://briankeanefitness.com/nutrition-course/
BKF Online Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/bkf-online/
GAA Lean Body Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/lean-body-program/