Manage episode 328233871 series 2503879
When we start along our path to success, what message does each piece of our career puzzle convey about us?
And most importantly, where does it lead us?
If you lack understanding about what's necessary to create the success you desire or you’re unclear about what true success really would look like for you, then it’s time to stop what you’re doing and learn how to define success on your own terms.
Today, Blake shares powerful insights about how you can create change and find more fulfilling work. If you’re ready to create life on your terms and defy what’s normal, a career coach can help you create an extraordinary life that’s built around your definition of success.
In this episode, you’ll learn what many people fail to understand when embarking upon a career change and why they often don’t end up finding what they truly want. She shares the wisdom of Dr. Jeff Spencer and the key phrase that helped her understand how to deviate from the “norm.”
It's time to rise up and get clear on what you want out of life and take empowered action to bring it to fruition.
What You’ll Learn:
- What most people miss in their search for success (0:38)
- Are you running a race you don’t want to be in? (1:57)
- What you need to realize if you want to pursue change (3:48)
- What it means to defy normal (5:16)
- How most women are going through the motions of their lives (6:24)
- It isn't a lack of desire to achieve; it's a fundamental misunderstanding of what's necessary to create the success you desire.
- Most of the conventional wisdom is wrong if you truly want to live a life of fulfillment, peace, joy, and impact. If you do what everyone else does, you'll end up with the results that everyone else has.
- You don't lead an extraordinary life by doing what everyone else does.
- It's time to rise up and get clear on what we want out of life and then take empowered action to bring it to fruition. Things will only change when we do.
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan by going to www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/plan
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them by going to: http://www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/mistakes