Manage episode 332372735 series 2503879
How many times in your life have you felt stuck, trapped, or unsure of what to do?
That tiring cycle has a name: analysis paralysis. And the reason it feels so tiring is because it causes us to run circles around questions, trying to find answers that we just don’t have.
Feeling stuck costs us time, energy, and unnecessary levels of stress.
Today on The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake explains why we so often get stuck in these cycles and why it sucks so much energy from our lives. She shares why it happens and provides the necessary tools to help you get unstuck from the loop.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to recognize your patterns when it comes to decision-making and why you feel “stuck” in the first place. You’ll hear the 6 most common reasons why it’s so difficult to make choices and the easiest way to exit the cycle for good. You’ll also learn why expert guidance is the key to helping you understand how to be a better, more successful decision-maker.
Success doesn't have to be hard or painful. And you don’t have to go it alone.
If you’re exhausted from the repetitive decision-making cycle, know that you can get results with more ease.
What You’ll Learn:
- Recognizing which decisions tend to make you feel stuck (1:46)
- The 6 most common reasons we feel trapped in our decision-making (2:36)
- The true keys to success (5:42)
- A quick and simple way to end the analysis paralysis loop (8:19)
- What it takes to become a better decision-maker (10:42)
- The people I know who are the most successful are the ones that admit how little they know, and how much more knowledge there is than they'll probably ever gain in their lifetime.
- Knowing everything is not the key to success. True success is about learning, having determination and grit to continue forward, and being able to articulate the right question to the right person.
- When you can’t make a decision, it's either procrastination because you are lacking a piece of knowledge, or it's indulging in the inaccurate belief that the more time you spend on it, the better results you'll get.
- Hard work and struggle are not necessary to create results.
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan by going to www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/plan
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them by going to: http://www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/mistakes