Manage episode 341375445 series 2503879
Do you feel like you’ve fallen into the quicksand of busyness? Would you love to find time in your day to be more present and do the things you enjoy, but the gravity of your never ending task list keeps pulling you down?
If you feel like you don't have the time, energy, or space to relax or do things you want in your life, you're probably living in constant fight or flight mode.
Today on The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake shares why we get sucked into so many to-do’s, and how that perpetual level of stress can negatively affect your health and your quality of life. She explains how career coaching can help you see things from a different vantage point, identifying stressors that you might not be able to see from where you’re sitting.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to start identifying the biggest stressors in your life and how you can detach from patterns and habits that aren’t serving you. You’ll also hear the right questions to ask yourself in order to tap into productivity hacks, helping you find more time and space in your day.
The journey to creating space in your life isn't something that will happen immediately. It takes reflection and intention, but it might be the most valuable work you can do in your life.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why we struggle to find the space we need in our day-to-day lives (1:16)
- The reason we repeat patterns that aren’t allowing us to thrive (2:36)
- Looking at your daily patterns to determine if you’re existing in fight or flight mode (5:15)
- Identifying your biggest stressors (6:41)
- 4 questions to better understand the scope of your stress (9:30)
- “This idea of having space, being more present, and having more time in your day-to-day is something that we all strive for. Yet, it's something we continue as a society to struggle with all of the time.”
- “We find ourselves in patterns that feel perfectly normal to us, but we don't even realize how high our stress levels are or the patterns that are stopping us from creating what we want.”
- “It’s super easy to blame our circumstances. But the reality is we actually have far more control of our circumstances than we think we do.”
- “We can't expect people to set boundaries or habits for us, we have to learn to advocate for what we want.”
We can help you do just that.
Get clarity on where you are on your journey to career fulfillment, where you’re headed, optional paths to get there, and the right next step to take.
Start your complimentary, Personalized Career Fulfillment Plan by going to www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/plan
Want free resources to set your job search up for success? You can get them by going to: http://www.thebridgetofulfillment.com/mistakes