Manage episode 288151318 series 2846952
Combine temperament with the right method and you have a winning formula for investing. No matter the market’s state, Robert Hagstrom remains steadfast in sharing Warren Buffett’s investing approach. The best-selling author discusses Buffett’s investment philosophy, value investing and the key elements of a Money Mind with host Charles Mizrahi.
- An Introduction to Robert Hagstrom (00:00:00)
- Finding Buffett (00:02:05)
- A Game-Changing Method (00:07:30)
- Before Buffett (00:09:15)
- The Warren Buffett Way (00:11:58)
- Price vs. Valuation (00:27:56)
- The Philosophy of Language (00:35:47)
- Intelligent Investing (00:39:51)
- The Ultimate Money Mind (00:44:50)
Over the past 30 years, Robert Hagstrom has conveyed Warren Buffett’s wisdom to the world. In 1994, Hagstrom kicked off his writing career with The Warren Buffett Way, a New York Times best-seller. It stood out as one of the first detailed accounts of the Oracle of Omaha. His latest book, Warren Buffett: Inside the Ultimate Money Mind, reveals the ultimate strategy for navigating today’s market. Hagstrom also currently serves as a senior portfolio manager for EquityCompass and chairman of the investment management committee for Stifel Asset Management.
Don't Forget To...
- Subscribe to my podcast!
- Download this episode to save for later
- Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783