Manage episode 289863509 series 2846952
He warned us … and he was right. Peter Schiff was one of the few investment professionals to caution the public about the 2007 financial crisis before it began. Since then, he’s continued to help Americans weather financial storms and keep their money safe. Schiff discusses his market predictions, cryptocurrency and the future of the dollar with host Charles Mizrahi.
- An Introduction to Peter Schiff (00:00:00)
- The Real Estate Bubble (00:01:20)
- What Others Missed (00:09:42)
- The Bitcoin Bubble (00:13:50)
- An Even Bigger Bubble (00:21:19)
- Rushing to the Suburbs (00:32:04)
- Sacrificing the Dollar (00:35:11)
- Investing Alternatives (00:38:10)
- The Future of the Dollar (00:39:57)
- Opportunity in Puerto Rico (00:44:39)
Peter Schiff said the real estate bubble would eventually pop. But before the 2007-2008 financial crisis, few believed him. Regardless, Schiff kept his head high and continued to reach out to Americans — hoping that some would follow his lead. In the end, Schiff’s prediction came true.
And he hasn’t stopped giving financial advice since…
Today, he's the founder and chief market strategist of Euro Pacific Asset Management. Schiff leads a "stock-focused wealth management program" to help Americans prepare for future changes in the global economy — particularly, the devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
Don't Forget To...
- Subscribe to my podcast!
- Download this episode to save for later
- Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783