Manage episode 284530257 series 1916794
As part of my daily routine, I scan dozens of blogs, visit a handful of Facebook groups, and skim through Twitter.
The goal: find the most helpful resources, tools, and articles that I can share with my teacher friends (that’s you!).
Here are my favorite links for February 2021:
- Learn with Google event (Feb. 17)
- Custom background for Google Meet
- Chromebook Screensaver
- Virtual games from Arts & Culture
- Learn with Google Event (Feb 17)
- Google Meet Enhancement Suite
- Drawing tablet support for Chromebooks!
- Dino QR codes
- Improvements to Google Meet & Zoom on Chromebooks
- Valentine’s day activity ideas
For show notes and resources on teaching with Chromebooks, visit http://chrmbook.com/podcast
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!