Manage episode 282244854 series 2793280
Are you looking to start or grow your business while cultivating self-love and joy along the way? If this is you, then today’s episode is a must listen too! Molly Hillenbrand joins Erin and Rachel to discuss how she has been able to help empower women to grow their businesses with authenticity and ease and how you can do the same!
The girls cover:
- The power in finding your why
- Why you need to be the face of your brand to see ultimate success
- The thing society has lost in recent years (and how we can get it back!)
- The real value in showing your femininity and softness
- What you need to do in order to stand out in the crowded space
- The right way to do manage your social media presence
- What you need to feel about the people you work with
- Molly’s best tips and tricks for remaining authentic while not spending your whole day on social media
- Why taking a break from social media is not as big of a deal as you think it will be
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Molly’s Instagram: @mollydare
Molly’s Podcast Instagram: @onairwithmollydare
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “But really where people are going to fall in love and be loyal fans of you is if they get to know YOU.” - Molly
- “People want real.” - Molly
- “Sometimes it literally just starts with putting yourself in the photo.” - Molly
- “Nobody wants a perfectly curated anything.” - Molly