Manage episode 283294004 series 2793280
Building and running a business can be hard. But it can also be empowering, joyful and successful. This is exactly what our guest, Tiffany Napper, does. TIffany is a Holistic Business Coach and CEO who empowers women to find 6-figure success with their creative businesses while cultivating self-love and joy along the way. She joins Erin and Rachel today to talk about how you can grow your business successfully while having these and more ease!
The girls discuss:
- How Tiffany was able to step up and take the messy action
- The “toxic dragons” that will pop up along your journey
- What happens when you wait for perfection
- Why you want to work with someone who is continually learning and growing
- Knowing the non-negotiables in your business
- Learning your strengths and what comes easily to you
- Finding out why something is hard to you
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Tiffany’s website: www.tiffanynapper.com
Tiffany’s Instagram: @tiffanynapper
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “What looks like success to you might not be the same level of success to someone else.” - Tiffany
- “Even though it’s easy does not mean it’s not valuable.”- Tiffany
- “If we wait until it’s perfect, it’ll never happen.” - Tiffany
- “There are going to be hard moments and hard times in the journey.” - Tiffany