Manage episode 347071413 series 3378088
Kyle Worley and Rebecca McLaughlin discuss Rebecca’s new book “Jesus Through The Eyes of Women.”
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Is there a cultural impression that Christianity is misogynistic?
- You just wrote a book on Jesus through the Eyes of Women: Why did you write this?
- How does the perspective of the women in the gospels showcase some unique truths of the person and ministry of Jesus that we would lose if we don’t look through that gaze?
- Have you always known that women were a part of Jesus’s disciples in the fullest sense or am I late to see this?
- Should Jesus be our model for how we interact with others, specifically women?
- What is the big takeaway from this book?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- John 4, Luke 10:38-42, Mark 5:25-34, Matthew 15:22-29
- The Lost Kitchen
- “Jesus through the Eyes of Women” by Rebecca McLaughlin
- “The Resurrection of the Son of God” by N.T. Wright
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.