Manage episode 353985443 series 3378088
Kyle Worley and Rebecca McLaughlin talk about doubt and where we can find a stable foundation that honors and invites our doubt toward goodness, truth, and beauty.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Have you ever experienced profound doubt?
- What do you think are some of the most common places of doubt?
- What is doubt an invitation to?
- Do we find doubt in the bible?
- Where do you find a stable foundation that honors and invites your doubt toward goodness, truth, and beauty?
- If someone is listening to this episode and is experiencing or has experienced deep doubts about who God is, what God has done, and how God is inviting us to live…how would we encourage them?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Genesis 3, Matthew 26, John 21:15-19, John 20:24-29
- The Chosen