Manage episode 273867276 series 2801900
Are you planning an event in the coming weeks for the holidays? Well if so, then you’re in luck! Because in today’s episode, I’m sharing 5 creative ideas to get your guests engaged especially during this festive time of year. These ideas are inspired by our past events we’ve produced for brands including Bob’s Red Mill, Simply Organic and more. They’re absolutely tried and tested!
But don’t think this episode is just about throwing a fun party. In fact, what I’m about to share with you are ideas based on experiential marketing principles that work, no matter the setting. It’s a fact that when people are creating, learning, or connecting, they are more likely to retain the experience (and your brand) in their long-term memory. As a brand marketer, this is THE Holy grail, so why settle for anything less?
Subscribe, Rate & Review:
If you loved this episode and don’t want to miss our next one, then be sure to subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
And if you want to give this new podcast the boost that it needs, please rate and review. It takes less than a minute and can really help this podcast reach more people like you. Thanks so much!
- A special offer from Peerspace [1:40]
- Our go-to hosting idea for any time of year [3:15]
- Make it easy for your guests to feel good about themselves [7:22]
- Create an opportunity to learn from others [10:54]
- Help your guests disconnect to better connect [12:58]
- Our favorite Thanksgiving ice breaker [16:11]
- 10% off Peerspace (there’s no promo code — just book via the link)
- DIY cocktail skewer tutorial (an oldie but still a classic!)
- DIY wishbone tutorials: option 1, option 2
- Mix and match glassware
- Bob's Holiday Bakeshop event
- Phone bags
- The Experiential Table Facebook group
- Episode Transcript
- Hidden Rhythm on Instagram
Note: I may earn affiliate revenue should you purchase through the links provided. I only recommend products and services I absolutely believe in and use myself.