Manage episode 280661861 series 2648641
Game changing attorneys are a rare breed, but we've been fortunate enough to hear insights from a number of incredible law firm owners right here on this podcast.
This year we've pulled back the curtain on these market leaders — from how they think to how they lead to the decisions that got them to where they are today. They've shared their incredible stories and actionable advice, and they’ve dropped more truth bombs (and occasional F-bombs) than we ever anticipated.
For the first-ever season finale of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast, we look back at the game changing conversations we had with some of the most iconic attorneys in the nation. Join us as we discover the mindsets that set these market leaders apart, the marketing strategies that took them to the next level, and everything in between.
Buckle up — it’s going to be a wild ride.
In this episode:
- John Morgan on being a lion in a world of sloths and why only the paranoid survive
- Joe Fried on the 3 AM phone call that led him to his true calling
- John Gomez on the freedom of discipline and smashing ego with Jiu Jitsu
- Alexander Shunnarah on his iconic billboards and why he doesn't take vacations
- Jay Kelley on why brand credibility is the only thing that matters
- Mark O’Mara on the trials and tribulations of the Zimmerman case
- Mike Papantonio on revolutionizing the mass torts arena
- Glen Lerner on why the client isn't always right
- Anthony Johnson on leveraging data and the future tech of law firms
- Mark Lanier on being a chameleon in the courtroom
And the one thing they all agree on:
"Combine talent with hard work and a diligent desire for truth and justice, and those are three aces that’ll be hard to beat." - Mark Lanier
Links and Resources