Manage episode 291476339 series 2648641
You'll never change the game if you don't think outside the box. That's why game changing attorneys don't blindly follow the status quo to get ahead — they look to leading business owners and entrepreneurs from all industries to elevate themselves and their practices.
So far this year, we've spoken to game changers in all sectors. Publishers, biohackers, giftologists, hoteliers, and of course a few world-class attorneys have shared their experiences about how they got to the top of their respective fields. They’ve given up their best secrets to tell you how to take your law firm to the next level and beyond.
In this Best of Season 2: Q1 roundup, we take a second look at some of the most poignant moments and prominent guests Michael has encountered on the podcast. Join us as we rediscover the habits, strategies, and mindsets of the architects of some of the most influential and disruptive businesses and law firms of the 21st century.
In this episode:
- Jay Papasan on boosting your productivity through harnessing your focus and ditching the "to-do" list
- Dave Asprey on how you're more in control of your health than you might think and how you can best utilize your mental energy
- John Ruhlin on why no one wants your company-branded swag and how to think strategically about gifting
- Horst Schulze on why anything short of excellence is unacceptable
- Sara Williams on embracing your strengths and why you should never hide your true voice
- Jessica Mogill on why one of the best traits of great leaders is a little bit of humility
- Kyle Bachus on the importance of bold but calculated risk-taking when growing your law firm
- Eric Thomas on the widening gap between desire and effort and its negative impact on success
Join us for all these insights and more on this Best of Season 2: Q1 episode of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast.
Links and Resources