Manage episode 275691291 series 1755536
I just had a birthday! Yay me! So for this episode, I’m doing something a little silly and sharing with you 32 things that I have done in my 32 years on this earth. There miiiiight be a little bragging. But most of this is a great chance to share a little bit more about my life with you.
In very loose chronological order, here are my 32 things:
- Got some injuries
- Got a perfect score on the district writing exam and learned about taking perspectives
- Graduated high school
- Met Joelle
- Was on TV
- Graduated college
- Married Joelle
- Started ASMR channel
- Worked for the circus
- Performed a hospitalization
- Wrote F**K anxiety
- Got a PhD
- Started Duff the Psych brand
- Got first and second cars
- Did a TEDx talk
- Had Remi
- Wrote F**K Depression
- Had Leo
- Launched online course
- Went on my first international trip
- Wrote Does My Mom Have Dementia?
- Got licensed in psychology
- Had a client die by suicide
- Started a podcast
- Failed many projects
- Opened up our relationship
- Went Gray
- Launched my private practice
- Started running
- Started practicing what I preach
- Realized that I’m still young.
This episode of Hardcore Self Help is sponsored by BetterHelp. Check out betterhelp.com/duff to get 10% off your first month of professional counseling done completely online.
This episode is also brought to you by Orgain. Check out tryorgain.com/duff for 20% off your first order of awesome organize protein, nutritional shakes, and other products to keep you healthy and in shape.
Thanks for Listening!
If you know someone else who might benefit from today’s show, please do share it with them. Send them a link or shoot over a screenshot, and share it on social media to show your support – you never know who needs to hear this type of information.
Got a topic or a guest you’d like to appear on the show? Or interested in having Duff answer a question on the podcast? Please get in touch! Email Duff and maybe you’ll hear it on a future episode!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!