123. What is Motherhood: An Honest Conversation For the Mom Who Has Experienced Pregnancy or Infant Loss | Part 4
Manage episode 293540585 series 2414045
This is part 4 of our special 4 part series called: What is Motherhood. All month long we have been talking about what motherhood means to the woman who has experienced pregnancy or infant loss. In this round table conversation I talk with five women, each with different types of loss from as recent as 6 months ago all the way to 35 years ago -- these women share honestly about their journey of loss, grief, and finding hope.
In this week’s episode, part 4 of our 4 part series, I ask my guests three questions:
- What does being a mom teach you about yourself?
- What does being a mom teach you about God?
- What encouragement do you have for other moms in the thick of motherhood and grief?
Their answers to those questions are incredibly insightful and challenging and hope-filled and honest.
If you missed any part of this series, make sure to listen go back and listen to those so you can get to know each of these women and their unique motherhood stories -- this series starts at episode 120 so just skip back a couple episodes to start from the beginning.
For more details about each of our guests and to get connected with them, visit themorning.com/motherhoodseries.
FREE WORKBOOK We created a workbook that goes along with this podcast series to give you an opportunity to answer these questions for yourself as you consider your own motherhood journey. No matter where you are in your grief journey this workbook will be a tangible way to help you find healing in a new way. To download that workbook head to themorning.com/motherhood.
We wanted to give you an important update about the podcast. For the last 122 episodes we have shown up weekly, and in some seasons we have shown up daily, to meet you in your grief, to walk alongside you, to bring you comfort, hope and reminders of joy. To remind you that you are not alone.
In order to continue to do those things and to serve you best, to continue creating resources, not just here on the podcast but on our blog, in our community and in our shop we have decided to move to a seasonal format. That means, moving forward we will have two seasons a year, a spring season, likely February thru May and a fall season, August thru November, taking a short break through the summer months, June and July and potentially December and January as well.
We are hopeful this decision will enable us to continue to create the most helpful and hope-filled resources for you possible . Our last episode of this season will be episode 123 which will air on May 27 but go ahead and mark your calendar for August 5, when the first episode of next season will air.
We are already so excited about what we have planned for next season, so make sure you are subscribed to the podcast so you don’t miss a single one of those episodes!
GET CONNECTED / STAY CONNECTEDAs a note we will still be around this summer, just not on the podcast. So come connect with us in our community, on the blog and social media. We listed out the 5 best ways to get connected or stay connected with us this summer -- head to themorning.com/getconnected for those details.
- This is our last episode of the season (episode 123)
- We will be back on August 5 with brand new interviews and topics we have never discussed before in such depth.
- We are so thankful for each of you and incredibly honored to be on this journey with you.
- We want to stay connected with you throughout the summer, so head to themorning.com/getconnected for 5 simple ways you can get connected with us for the first time or stay connected with us while we take this short break from the podcast.