Manage episode 295226926 series 2605191
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/Follow Brooke on Social Media
When we see a new brand launch, we get excited over the new thing. What we don’t see are the years it took to build it. Listen in as Shari Shula shares her journey to creating Joey James, explaining how she continues to put her family first while she creates a worldwide brand!Question Highlights
- When did the idea for Joey James start for you? What was happening in your life?
- What was the conversation like when you first told your daughters you wanted to start a business?
- What is one of the biggest lessons you learned from start to launch of Joey James?
- Can you speak about some of the details that make Joey James bags so special? What’s your favorite bag?
- How did the name for your company come to be? Can you talk about the meaning behind the names of the bags?
- I know it’s not easy to put yourself out there as the founder of Joey James. What is one thing that keeps you moving through that fear?
- What would you say to women who are holding their dreams inside or think it’s too late? What transpired for you when you started to speak your dream out loud?
- The guilt Shari experienced for wanting more and feeling like being a mom wasn’t enough
- Shari’s desperate prayer for God to shift her focus away from the pain, fear and isolation she was feeling (and how that prayer changed everything)
- How creating Joey James, The Label has made Shari a better mom
- The resources Shari found online that helped her create a product
- Focusing solely on the next tiny step as you work toward a BIG dream
- How God put Shari in the right place at the right time and surrounded her with the right people to build a global brand
- The quality and functionality of the Joey James line of bags
- How empowering her daughters to follow their dreams keeps Shari going when she’s afraid
When we see a new brand launch, we get excited over the new thing.
What we don’t see are the years of what it took to build it. We don’t see the struggle or the sleepless nights that came before the buzz.
So, what does it look like to create a worldwide brand? Can you continue to put your family first while you launch the next big thing?
Shari Shula is the Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer at Joey James, The Label, an amazing line of designer bags made by and for women. In fact, the entire collection is named after women who have made an impact.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Shari joins Brooke to discuss what was going on in her life when she got the idea for Joey James and share the guilt she felt for wanting more and feeling like being a mom wasn’t enough.
Shari opens up about the desperate prayer that changed everything for her, explaining how God put her in the right place at the right time with the people she needed to take the next small step in bringing Joey James to life.
Listen in for insight on the details that make the Joey James line so special and get Shari’s advice on speaking your dreams out loud, moving through the fear and bringing a global brand to life!Connect with Shari