Manage episode 273145515 series 1460512
In The Month In Pensions for September 2020, we go back to school and consider what is coming down the tracks for trustees and employers in the final third of 2020.
Ian Chapman-Curry is also joined by Gowling WLG pensions partner Christopher Stiles to discuss his latest Insight on GMP equalisation: https://bit.ly/30zranJ
Also covered in this month's edition are:
- TPR's confirmation of the end of the COVID-19 easements on reporting payment failures;
- Government consultation on ESG and climate change (https://bit.ly/36iUO4e);
- Government consultation on investment innovation and improving outcomes for DC members (https://bit.ly/2EHVpko);
- Pensions Minister confident that the Pension Schemes Bill 2019 - 21 will be in law this year;
- Government confirms plans to increase the minimum pension age (https://bit.ly/36dwtg5);
- Pensions Dashboard Programme to publish initial data standards for dashboards by the end of 2020 (https://bit.ly/30j7Z11); and
- High Court rectifies successive deeds in summary judgment (https://bit.ly/2G9l5ap).
We also look forward to some of the developments to expect in October 2020.
This podcast and a transcript are also available on our website: https://bit.ly/3n17EtA
NOT LEGAL ADVICE Information made available as part of this update or on our website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. Gowling WLG professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.