Manage episode 279088753 series 1460512
Ian Chapman-Curry is then joined by Charlotte Scholes, a principal associate in our specialist pension disputes team, to discuss the latest in GMP equalisation with the third judgment on Lloyds.
Also covered in this month's edition are:
- TPR asks trustees to pledge to combat scams - Click here for TPR’s press release ‘Make a pledge to combat pension scams, industry urged (10 November 2020)’: https://bit.ly/2KZnPt3;
- PASA issues cyber crime guidance - Click here for PASA’s ‘Cybercrime Guidance (November 2020)’: https://bit.ly/2VoA447;
- DWP publishes statement of policy intent for guidance ‘nudge’;
- TPR publishes new trustee guidance on sponsoring employer distress - Click here for TPR’s guidance ‘Protecting schemes from sponsoring employer distress’: https://bit.ly/3qm2A4D;
- Pension Schemes Bill 2019-21 clears the House of Commons - Click here for the Parliamentary webpage on the Pension Schemes Bill: https://bit.ly/33ywg4M;
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended;
- High Court rules on trustee obligations on GMP equalisation and transfers out - Click here for our Insight ‘GMP equalisation: duty does extend to past transfers’: https://bit.ly/3mx3j0P
- Click here for the full text of the judgment in Lloyds Banking Group Pensions Trustees Ltd v Lloyds Bank PLC & Ors  EWCh 3135 (Ch) (20 November 2020): https://bit.ly/3g2BGtV
We also look forward to some of the developments to expect in December 2020.