Manage episode 278797350 series 2526562
The NXT Wrestling Fan has reached a truly presidential number of episodes, and the episode of NXT that originally aired on January 15th, 2014 is like the United States presidency in that they are both totally devoid of women. We get revenge on Y chromosomes everywhere by taking another deep dive into the history of women's wrestling, this time covering the story of Alundra Blayze/Madusa. Other things covered on this episode include:
- An absolute banger of a match from Adrian Neville and Tyler Breeze, which may or may have changed Bob's opinion on the latter
- What wrestling was like before the WWE Network
- Your longest reigning NXT champion of all time is "as pure as the driven Bo"
- Rusev is that one guy who says he knows how to give a massage
- We just love Kofi Kingston SO MUCH
- Leporine corporate mascots collide!
Our theme song is called "Learnbuckle" and it was created by the uniquely talented Rafael Medina, whose work you can and should follow via his Twitter account, @EarthMeauxFaux! You can also follow Miles @mjschneiderman, MeganBob @meganbobness, and the show itself @nxtwrestlingfan, or visit www.nxtwrestlingfan.com. And if you'd like to support the show, check out our Patreon at www.patreon.com/nxtwrestlingfan.
Additional music and sound credit to:
"Eyes Gone Wrong", "Greta Sting", "NewsSting", "Samba Stings," "Mistake The Getaway" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/