Manage episode 302946000 series 2983086
Peek behind the curtain as we give you the Ohio State tour you didn’t get in orientation (with a couple detours to nearby Columbus State). Join us as we reminisce about the intricacies of campus dining, discuss the best way to enjoy a Buckeye Football game, and throw in some surprising trivia.
This episode will also feature a spider named after a new wave singer, two would-be homecoming queens, a superfluous reference to Untitled Goose Game, and some groutrageous puns. We promise it all makes sense.
Logo by ridz_khan on Fiverr
Sources and Links:
Ice Breaker: https://museumhack.com/list-icebreakers-questions/
Maudine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maudine_Ormsby Wikipedia links its sources on the article. However, Rosalind Morrison’s quote was not cited in Wikipedia but can be found in Jack Park’s book The Ohio State Football Encyclopedia (2000).
Untitled Goose Game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/837470/Untitled_Goose_Game/
- External links are provided to credit the sources used in our research. They do not reflect the opinions of the Ohio Bubble Podcast.
- We taped our first several episodes during a relative break in the Covid pandemic. Depending on when you listen, some of the activities we describe may be unsafe or unavailable. Be safe y’all!
- We do not condone busking or parkour without proper licensing and/or safety precautions.
- At the time of taping this was our second episode to feature complaints about geese. The previous episode was postponed.
- We try to be accurate but please do your own research.
- There’s no way we could cover everything interesting about The Ohio State University and Columbus State Community College in one episode. You’ll probably hear more of our college stories very soon.