Manage episode 301629928 series 2849293
Have you ever wanted to work on a project after work, you knew what you needed to do, you had the time to do it….you come home and then….you crash. You were too tired to work on it and then moved it to another day, for it only to repeat this cycle again. This is a common problem people have. So today we want to give you three tips to help you have more energy at the end of the day so you can get things done you want done.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/368.
Keep your data private and secure when you go online by using ExpressVPN. Get an extra 3 months free on a one-year package at Expressvpn.com/TPS
Thanks to Sanebox for supporting The Productivity Show. Sign up today for a free 14-day trial plus save $25 off on any subscription. Go to sanebox.com/tps25.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:20]
- What does Brooks mean when he says “end of the day energy?” [6:16]
- How does energy interact with the TEA Framework? [7:57]
- What is Brooks’ first tip on how to have energy at the end of the day? [10:58]
- Why does Thanh choose to exercise later in the day? [14:29]
- What is Brooks’ tip to maximize energy towards the end of the day? [22:28]
- How does Thanh use breathing exercises to improve his energy levels? [24:29]
- How does Brooks express gratitude more clearly? [26:49]
- What is Brooks’ final tip for an energetic end-of-day? [28:44]
- What foods/beverages does Thanh have to maintain his energy level throughout the day? [30:56]
- Book: How to Have a Good Day: Harness the Power of Behavioral Science to Transform Your Working Life by Caroline Webb
- Oura Ring
- TPS256: How To Be Productive Through Illness and Recovery
- Apollo Neuro
- Perry’s Steakhouse
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.