Manage episode 298835168 series 2879567
Are you an investor who just starting off? Or maybe never done a deal? Now that you have arrived, your real estate investing journey can now begin!𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫:
- 01:09 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄: With the market being this warm, have you wholesale anything to a cash buyer near or at the Zestimate price?
02:34 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎: Will you elaborate Opendoor and OfferPad?
03:13 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: What type of loans or financing are you using to invest out of state?
- 04:12 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 Do you think I can turn that nine in an hour and a half in one year?
04:35 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 What are your thoughts on purchasing a property with a portion of 1031 funds and using the other portion to update the property with the use of an accommodator before taking possession using the 180 day time period?
06:27 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐗 What are 1031 funds?
07:56 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 What do you think about buying property in Michigan?
- 09:29 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 How do you go about doing market research for out-of-state rent? For example, how did you land in Ohio?
11:17 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 How would you analyze a good deal as a potential investment property?
12:59 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐍 How do you pick a property manager?
- 14:16 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Do you only invest in one to four units? If so, why do you prefer these over multifamily buildings?
- 18:37 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 What are your favorite ways to find cash buyers?
- 19:45 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 What's your advice for people starting at ground zero with absolutely nothing?
- 23:09 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 How do you calculate repairs and ARV? How accurate would you say the Zestimate is?
- 28:09 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Do you guys find a good deal or create one?
- 31:26 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 There are people out there who own hundreds of apartments, how do they manage a portfolio?
- 31:56 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 How do you get your contractors to stay?
- 32:46 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 How do you find contractors? How much do they charge for assessments and consultations?
- 34:58 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Have you ever done a wholesale deal with little or no earnest money?
- 36:05 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 Would you rather use a realtor or just talk to the homeowner directly?
- 36:50 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 What do you feel is the best way to force appreciation quickly?
- 37:56 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 When investing out of state. Do you focus on the social economics of the area?
- 39:07 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 What if a property is still occupied. Do you want it for rehabs?
- 39:12 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 How do you deal with a tenant that doesn't pay rent and won't leave?
- 40:13 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 Is it legal to put their stuff outside?
This podcast is a Live Q&A recording from a real estate investing association. This class is catered to aspiring investors who have closed three or fewer real estate transactions. Michael answers a wide range of questions covering the basics of wholesaling, land lording and fix and flipping, and much more. Michaels purpose of this class is to help new investors find their own investor identity and give them a solid foundation to build on as they grow their real estate businesses.
Listen to the full episode as this episode will help you to find your own investor identity and give them a solid foundation of information and resources to build on as they grow their real estate businesses.
Stay Tuned and learn more...
Enjoy the show!
If you love listening to this podcast, please leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tune in for the next episode. Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and follow us on our social media pages.
To get our freebies, head over to our website www.michaeldelprete.com and join the Community for a chance to get ahead of the pack. Be the first to get all the latest real estate investing, tricks, videos, and free training invitations.
Connect with Michael at:
Recommended Resources with FREEBIES!
Wholesale Guide: The Cliff Note Version: By Michael Del PreteDeal Machine: Here's a 14-day free trial!
Propstream: Give it a test drive today, with a 7-day free trial!
Batch Skip Tracing: Use the coupon code "AZREIA" at checkout to receive a 43% discount!
Property Scout Pro: Join Us on Facebook!
CallCentered: Ask for Scott, let him know Mike sent you.
Grab these Opportunities For You!
Partner With Michael: I show regular people how to use rental properties to grow their retirement savings so that they can stop worrying "if they will ever retire", and KNOW that they WILL retire.
P.S. Without the hassles of tenants or toilets!
First Deal Accelerator: I'm putting together a mastermind for late 2020 where I'm going to work with a handful of private clients one on one. I will personally teach you how to flip your first wholesale deal and get paid. You will gain the knowledge, experience, and gain the confidence necessary to continue closing deals for a lifetime.