Manage episode 344779573 series 1458561
Hannah Otto, professional mountain biker and gravel racer for co-title sponsors Pivot Cycles and DT Swiss, started racing at nine years old. Just over a decade later, she received her professional license in triathlon and mountain biking.
She was a two-time high school state champion on the mountain bike and finished her college career as a 5x National Champion at Lindenwood University. She has a degree in Athletic Training (healthcare) and Exercise Scientist, is a USA Cycling Coach and a Board Certified Athletic Trainer. Hannah was a 2020 Olympic Long Team Member and the 2022 Leadville Champion.
In this week’s episode, Hannah and Sonya talked about managing expectations, prioritization, good coaching and advocating for yourself.
- Should you be vulnerable?
- When doing your best is coming up short
- How to manage expectations
- How Hannah prioritizes her time
- The importance of a good coach
- Transitions sponsorships/starting her own team
- Learning to advocate for yourself
- Importance of riding easy