Manage episode 301195761 series 2391453
Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players! On this episode Spencer Downey and Jason Lucas find out what's on the TSZ patrons minds with the August 2021 Patron Q&A!
Episode #473: August Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
What’s New this Week in World of Warcraft!
- What moment in World of Warcraft made you fall in love with the game, and if you were introducing someone to the story to catch their attention, what would you show them?
- With the changes coming in 9.1.5, it seems like some of the suggestions/recommendations that were made during beta of Shadowlands are actually now coming into the live game. Why do you think the dev team was so entrenched in their design and do you think this same decision would have been made had we not been in 9.0 for so long?
- Is there anything the player base/community could do differently in the future to make their points better on these type of design ideas, because it seems to me this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened in the past few expansions?
- I think all the announced changes for 9.1.5 are great, especially doing away with conduit energy, and making covenant swapping easy.
- Do you think these changes are related to the sexual harassment lawsuit?
- Perhaps the people who were toxic to their co-workers also designed toxic game systems?
- Or maybe it's simply a desperate attempt to entice players back after the mass exodus of players caused by the lawsuit?
- In season one we used to have to buy the conduit upgrade item and then go back to your Sanctum to use it, than come back to Ve'nari and buy another one and keep repeating that process. Can you just buy a bunch of them and go back to your Sanctum and use them one after another?
- Epic’s WoW Memoriam
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!