Manage episode 282542309 series 1528374
Man City pummel Palace on Sunday night. Were we too quick to write Pep and his side off? Are they the clear title favourites now?
Liverpool and Manchester Utd produce a goalless draw, with the panel losing faith in a fatigued Firmino. Or that we’ll ever see van de Beek.
What’s behind the Wolves slump? Are they being dragged into a relegation fight? And will Brighton be OK?
The pod also reminisces about the remarkable life of Jimmy Hill as part of a landmark On This Day. And James Horncastle gives us an on the whistle report on the Derby d’Italia.
Plus classic Allardyce, fun Ndombele and misunderstood Mount.
• PART 1a: Conclusions from the weekend (01m 30s)
• PART 1b: Man City 4-0 Crystal Palace (05m 00s)
• PART 1c: Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd (09m 00s)
• PART 1d: Sheff Utd 1-3 Tottenham (20m 30s)
• PART 2a: Wolves 2-3 West Brom (23m 30s)
• PART 2b: Leeds 0-1 Brighton (28m 00s)
• PART 3: The rest of the Premier League midweek (33m 30s)
• PART 4: On This Day – Jimmy Hill abolishes the maximum wage (45m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (53m 00s)
• PART 6: Inter 2-0 Juventus with James Horncastle (54m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices