Manage episode 286169525 series 2817419
Chelsea and Man United deliver another 0-0. Which means Man City go 12 points clear at the top of the table with their 20th win in a row against West Ham, showcasing possibly the best bench ever.
Spurs and Arsenal are victorious with Bale and Willian beginning to redeem themselves, while Leicester’s Champions League place looks under threat under the weight of injuries.
Brighton push the boundaries of wastefulness and jump the shark against West Brom. As does referee Lee Mason with his whistle.
We look into the possibility and practicality of England, Wales and Scotland hosting Euro 2020 in place of the proposed 12 nation tournament.
Plus why Palace are the most fascinating team in the Premier League. And why Alan Pardew may be misunderstood.
• PART 1a: Paying tribute to Glenn Roeder (01m 30s)
• PART 1b: Chelsea 0-0 Man Utd (05m 00s)
• PART 2a: Man City 2-1 West Ham (10m 00s)
• PART 2b: Tottenham 4-0 Burnley (14m 00s)
• PART 2c: Leicester 1-3 Arsenal (19m 30s)
• PART 2d: Victories for Villa & Liverpool (26m 00s)
• PART 3: The UK to host the Euros? (31m 30s)
• PART 4a: West Brom 1-0 Brighton (41m 30s)
• PART 4b: The rest of the bottom of the Premier League (46m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (55m 00s)
• PART 6: Celebrating a Pardew anniversary (57m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices