Manage episode 284461444 series 2855655
Do you find it difficult to get yourself to floss every day? Sometimes, it feels like getting yourself to start flossing is just as hard as getting yourself to quit smoking… It all comes down to developing good habits.
In this episode, you will learn simple techniques and methods to get yourself to finally stick to your new year's resolutions, (such as flossing every day)!
You will also learn the power of having clarity and conviction in your life and how you can develop more clarity of vision in your day to day life. If you feel like you are just coasting along and going through the motions in your life, this episode is definitely for you!
Private Facebook Community:
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- What to expect today
- Dr. Ram’s joke of the day
- Quote of the day
- Cheap dopamine
- How to stay in a flow state
- The flossing theory
- How to implement a new and stick with it
- What Chris has learned from Mike Tyson
- Get more from the people you admire
- How to find the “clarity” words in your life
- The people whoM Chris looks up to the most
- One thing Dr. Ram does every day that sets him up for success
- How do you determine what a successful life is?
- Clarity is not a personality trait