Manage episode 303650879 series 2855655
If you had to list the attributes of a good leader what would they be? Your answer may vary depending on the person, but one thing that stands is that emotional intelligence is imperative to being a good leader. But what actually defines EQ? Is it high levels of empathy or is maybe a little bit more?
Welcome back to The Unlimited Potential Show! Today’s episode is a continuation of our two part series on emotional intelligence. We take a look at a real EQ test and talk about all the elements that attribute to a well-balanced EQ. This is part two in the series, so if you haven’t listened to part one we encourage you to check out episode 38 of our show. Join us as we talk about all the parts that go into your EQ score and the strategies that we can take to grow. You’ll get a step-by-step look into Dr. Ram’s EQ scores and the five categories that are tested within the assessment. We take a deeper look into self-perception, self-expression, interpersonal, decision-making, stress management and their inner workings. You’ll get key insight into just how a high EQ makes or breaks your satisfaction in life as well as how you can develop these skills to unlock your unlimited potential.
To take your own EQ assessment and learn more about your results join our private Facebook group, you can find the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- What makes a good leader
- The double edged sword of empathy
- Keeping the balance of EQ
- Insight into a real EQ test
- One thing you can do to develop your self-awareness
- Using your emotions to solve problems effectively
- The 4 things that attribute to a happy life
- Using assessments to help self-adjustment
- Taking self-improvement with a grain of salt
- Making a strategy to improve your EQ
- And much more!
Private Facebook Community:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 - A look into the episode
- 0:52 - Message from Dr. Ram
- 1:29 - Conversation starts
- 5:39 - Balance and the categories of EQ
- 10:12 - Finding a balanced score for EQ
- 14:48 - A look into Dr. Ram’s emotional self awareness
- 19:36 - Delving into impulse control
- 24:18 - 4 components that attribute to your wellbeing
- 29:31 - Closing thoughts