Manage episode 284461443 series 2855655
Do you find it difficult to stay disciplined in your life? Often times, we define freedom as doing whatever we want, whenever we want.
If we are truly free, that means we should also have the freedom to say no whenever we want. That means saying no to that bag of Cheetos. That means saying no to that late-night binge on Netflix. That means saying no to sleeping in…
In this episode, you will learn about how being disciplined is the ultimate freedom. You will also learn that being great in your life starts with doing the tiny things to the best of your ability. Lastly, you will learn how taking, small, consistent actions will have a radical impact on your life!
Private Facebook Community:
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Dr. Ram quote of the day
- The truth about artificial sweeteners
- Why Dr. Ram drinks green tea every day
- The thing about moments and discipline
- How you do one thing is how you do everything
- The importance of consistency
- Lessons from The Office
- How Chris maintains disciplined with working out
- The compound affect