Manage episode 284461441 series 2855655
Have you ever started a passion project just to have your motivation fizzle out? If this has ever happened to you, then this episode is for you!
An analysis of the world’s most successful, passionate, and driven people reveals that starting with your why is the way to unlocking your deepest, most long-lasting inspiration and motivation.
In this episode, we also discuss the critical importance of sleep in your emotional and physical well-being. To quote Maria Popova, a writer who’s best known as the curator of Brain Pickings, “We tend to wear our ability to get by on little sleep as some sort of badge of honor that validates our work ethic.
But what it is is a profound failure of self-respect and of priorities.” In this episode, we give you easy to implement, practical tips to optimize your sleep habits and to take your focus, energy, and wellbeing to the next level.
Private Facebook Community:
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Thought-provoking question for parents
- The outcome is different than the effort put in
- Your motives and the reason you do things matter
- Understanding your “why”
- The number one indicator of your future success
- Chris and Dr. Rams “why” for this podcast
- The true path to impact
- Bring your best self to every situation
- Let’s talk about sleep
- The undeniable importance of sleep
- How to get better sleep
- The truth about caffeine
- Controlled breathing techniques’ to help fall asleep
- The best supplement and tea to help fall asleep