Manage episode 286409961 series 2855655
I want you to take a moment and think of a time that made you truly happy to be alive. Where you were, what you were doing, who you were with but also that feeling of overwhelming gratitude. As human beings, we want nothing more than to live a life of success and happiness.
What if you could practice that feeling every day?
In today’s episode, we talk about the power of gratitude and how it can dramatically change your life emotionally, mentally, and physically. Gratitude has been linked to better mental health, better relationships, self-awareness, and a sense of fulfillment, along with a long laundry list of other health benefits including lowering stress, improving emotional resilience, and even reducing pain. With that being said this is a concept that we incorporate in our daily lives and believe in so firmly that we have dedicated an entire episode to it.
You’ll want to listen to this episode multiple times because it is packed with information about how you can take the simple practice of gratitude and breakthrough what is holding you back from truly finding happiness. You’ll learn practical tips you can use daily to push back negativity and mindsets that would keep you from reaching the next level.
Take what you can now, and come back when you’re ready to go deeper because gratitude is the key to unlocking your true unlimited potential.
“If you keep looking for what you don’t have the whole world will never be enough.” - Oprah Winfrey
For encouragement and resources check out our links below.
More Of What We Cover
- A great alternative for caffeine
- Choosing the best path for you each day
- Being intentional in everything you do
- Pushing through when you’re tired to level up
- How gratitude can change your health
- How to transform the mind of poverty
- 8 Practical tips on how you can practice gratitude
- The power of Thank You
- Using gratitude to unlock your spirit
- Personal examples of gratitude in Chris and Dr. Ram’s life
- And much more!
Private Facebook Community:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:28 Welcome to episode 9!
- 1:00 Chris’ journey with kicking artificial sweeteners
- 8:43 The quote of the day
- 13:14 It’s the micro-decisions that create your reality
- 15:55 What Chris listens to every morning to get fired up
- 18:50 Let’s talk about gratitude
- 19:45 The health benefits of being gratitude
- 24:12 Transforming the mind of poverty
- 32:30 Eight tips on bringing gratitude into your everyday life
- 41:11 Active vs passive gratitude
- 44:46 What Chris’ mom taught Dr. Ram about thankfulness
- 51:58 Breaking through the rut
- 54:33 How starting your day with gratitude unlocks you